Sunday, June 19, 2022

the Crow 3D #2

 "The Crow";  I took the photo of this wild crow photo when i was travelling in Tokyo, Japan. To get the 3D effect you have to wear a pair of anaglyph 3D glasses which I will give you for free if this NFT is purchased.


A pair of free anaglyph 3D glasses is free for you if you buy this NFT, but it will take 4-12 weeks to receive it, depending on your place. Or you can purchase it at Amazon, Alibaba Express, Rakuten, Lazada, Shopee, Tokopedia, Bukalapak, etc. if you want to be quicker (but please make sure it's the correct blue-cyan anaglyph 3D glasses). E-mail me for details.

about Anaglyph 3D, please click here

listing in Opensea: Please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Way Kambas Elephant 3D NFT

I took this photo when I traveled to Way Kambas, Lampung, Indonesia, in qround 2013 and already converted into an anaglyph NFT.  You must we...